Revolution Realty Capital is currently seeking a part-time HubSpot Marketing Operations assistant to join our growing team! Revolution is one of the fastest-growing direct private lending firms in the country, offering business-purpose loans to the real estate investment community. You will report directly to the company's leadership team focused on driving growth. This role is an ideal martech resume builder across qualitative and quantitative + literal and visual marketing while acting as an extension of a sales team. Your day-to-day work will impact various areas of our marketing automation efforts.
- Build sequences, workflows, and email comms for lead nurturing and automated prospecting.
- Develop and launch campaigns targeting real estate investors, realtors, mortgage loan originators, and other real estate professionals.
- Optimize lead flow and conversion funnels for retail/wholesale sales channels.
- Develop automated prospecting for sales team members including outbound email paths.
- Obsessively monitor competitors by establishing news alerts, watching requisitions, and marketing campaigns.
- Project manage vendors/creative for social, and marketing touch-points.
- Create automated email comms for after-sale / closing follow-up and customer review solicitation.
- Help with mar-tech integrations and data synchronization between Revolution's loan origination software and HubSpot.
- Stretch Goal: Achieve a Google Partners or HubSpot certification across 2-3 relevant specializations.
- Pursuing a marketing degree strongly preferred.
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined with a high degree of autonomy in project ownership.
- What we did, what we learned, what we are doing next centric mentality.
- Obsessively data-driven in all decisions and loves experimenting.
- Able to solve complex problems with irrevocable logic.